Originally posted by angelnise:
If you go to the justmagic rewigging article, I used a wig from Monica's. I got a size 10-11 (although I think the larger size would have required less stretching and been easier to attach). The wig I used was one she recommended for the "today" dolls. It's the Denise wig...although I did contemplate the Doris wig, because I'm beginning to like how short hair looks on dolls too. At any rate, the wig is very silky and glossy. I thought it would be too thin from the picture, but it's not, and I'm very pleased! If I ever have to do this again, I will definitely use one of their wigs. It took a week for it to get here from California, but well worth the wait for my precious! I feel like a commercial, but I'm rarely pleasantly surprised. That particular wig comes in a variety of hair colors too.
Bookmarks